Once I had all the pieces figured out it was time to glue them up.
I made a jig to clamp them together T&G wise and a side clamp to apply pressure to close up the ends, which are simply just butt joints as I am relying on the T&G to provide a strong Joint.
I used a section of laminated particle board bench top with a block secured a one end with a tongue, and a floaing Groove block at the other end to allow marr free clamping.
I did them in four modules, so they were narrower than the width of my drum sander.
Once the glue was set I scraped all the glue squeese out off the fronts or top sides and commenced sanding face down.
I started at 36 Grit and working up to 80grit
I only used 36 Grit on the bottom or undersides.
It took a few passes back and forth and all I did was effectively level the surfaces or “thickness” them
I now need to glue them up all together as one table top.
-- Regards Robert