I was going to say Anniversary but Karson has set the precidence by using the terminology International.
So international it is.
I way of not letting a event like this pass unnoticed and as a guesture of gratitude to all Members of LJs I have (with the help of many other LJs working in the background with PMs compiled a “Interm List” of 10 yearers, I say interim as I cannot completly say its 100% accurate because of my limited skills to find this information out easly, duplicate names nil search results on info I know is there and the list goes on,...and its draging on too long and I am losing my enthusiasm so here we go,
The first 10 LJs members to join and contribute to LJs after Martin Sojka in 2006 are:-
1. harvey 06 Mar contacted and confirmed deceased should be posted to in memorandum
2. Ellen 25Mar contacted still active
3 Teresa 25Mar awaiting reply
4. Handi 04 Apr contacted and still active
5. sawdust 03May awaitng reply
6. Roger 04 May awaiting reply ( received a reply Jan 2017 and active again)
7. Mark A DeCou 05 May contacted and still very active
8. Karson 10 May awating reply (received a reply late 2016 still around)
9. Caocian 24 May waiting reply
10. Pat Sherman 07 Jun awaiting reply
and just for good measure a few reserves
11. TonyWard 21Jul contacted and still active.
Updated Jan 2017
Again thanks heaps for the assistance from the many LJs I called on for help, especially from the first 10 Ellen and Mark who I must have almost worn out my welcome with questions.
If you believe the list is in error(and it may well be) have a good examination and give me some feedback.
Good wishes all members, and enjoy the Lumberjocks International 10 years.
-- Regards Robert