I was going to say Anniversary but Karson has set the precidence by using the terminology International.
So international it is.
I way of not letting a event like this pass unnoticed and as a guesture of gratitude to all Members of LJs I have (with the help of many other LJs working in the background with PMs compiled a “Interm List” of 10 yearers, I say interim as I cannot completly say its 100% accurate because of my limited skills to find this information out easly, duplicate names nil search results on info I know is there and the list goes on,...and its draging on too long and I am losing my enthusiasm so here we go,
The first 10 LJs members to join and contribute to LJs after Martin Sojka in 2006 are:-
1. harvey 06 Mar contacted and confirmed deceased should be posted to in memorandum
2. Ellen 25Mar contacted still active
3 Teresa 25Mar awaiting reply
4. Handi 04 Apr contacted and still active
5. sawdust 03May awaitng reply
6. Roger 04 May awaiting reply
7. Mark A DeCou 05 May contacted and still very active
8. Karson 10 May awating reply
9. Caocian 24 May waiting reply
10. Pat Sherman 07 Jun awaiting reply
and just for good measure a few reserves
11. TonyWard 21Jul contacted and still active.
Again thanks heaps for the assistance from the many LJs I called on for help, especially from the first 10 Ellen and Mark who I must have almost worn out my welcome with questions.
If you believe the list is in error(and it may well be) have a good examination and give me some feedback.
Good wishes all members, and enjoy the Lumberjocks International 10 years.
-- Regards Robert