The the three parts of the Ute Box Lid were ready for glue up so I used the titebond III for the job, set them back into the Jig and clamped them up.
It was a bit difficult trying to get everything in one shot so I took each end separately
I wanted to be sure they were all set on the jig so I looked underneath to check, all was OK.
Later in the afternoon once the glue was set I took the lid out and set it aside
Shot No 2
Then in went the ends
And shot No 2
I actually ran out of timber so I had to Join some off cuts to make up the ends
Certainly an improvement on my first attempts at stave work back in Mar 2012 amazing how much we learn in a few years.
-- Regards Robert