If you read my Sledge Hammer blog I initally started making a wooden stool from all the Jarrah off cuts I recovered from my Potato Crate repairs.
Well I got active on the weekend and started.
I used a off cut for the joint tongue
Once I had a reasonable fit I glued it up and began to route the rebates for the legs.
I tried to make the legs from some some of the stock
But after cutting the tenons I decide they were in fact too big and would look out of place.
So I then found enough material from the boards.
Drew up a pattern, then used my table saw to cut the grooves, and then took to them with the band saw.
Did some initial rough out sanding.
All fitted up OK so I glued them all together
My wife Aurora was impressed with my work and wanted a photo too
To be continued.
-- Regards Robert