In the preparation of the end pieces I ended up with timber which I could not match up.
So I put them aside for the time being and selected two other pieces.
Well as I was setting up my band saw to cut the end stock I used a short piece of scrap to do test runs.
This is them in the middle of the photo.
I then selected one of the Odd rejects to do a “real” test
The bandsaw cut quite well and this is the result I ended up with!
I was very taken back with the effect to say the least!
As it looked like severe ocean waves I rearranged the pieces to see if I could use them as a tray base feature
In the process I saw some thing really spooky.
It looked like the images of a face deep with in the Atlantic ocean!
This I have gotta use without a doubt
How weird eh almost discarded it as un matchable !!
The wonders of working with timber !!
-- Regards Robert