I was able to collect some metal pallets and conventional pallets from a business near by.
I spoke with the owner and he has pleased that somebody could, 1 Take them away, and 2. Make use of it all.
So after a few trips home I have it all in the yard, much to the annoyance of Aurora, best get it all de nailed stacked and put to use PDQ!
So I used an angle grinder to cut the front section out of two of the metal frames and use one to stack reclaimed timber in.
The other I cut a side out of and used it to make the Mower Shed
First up I built the roof structure.
Made the traditional Joints and assembled it onto the frame.
Then it was on with the Floor and sides, its great being able to roll the building around so assembly was easier!
The floor was simply the pallet frame parts cut to length and fitted with a sheet of ply.
The walls were all rebated and screwed onto battens that I had fastened with screws to the metal banding
I can see the mowers getting evicted and some little people setting up in it for a tea party or such so I ground off all sharp protruding screws and any other sharp objects which may cause an injury.
A coat of River gum Green and it was positioned in the back of the garden.
Lots of timber gone and some clutter tidied up in the process.
-- Regards Robert