Hello fellow LJs
Another week has passed, and I have made some progress with the Dolls House worth reporting.
After the roof rebuild drama I got motivated and now have all the Flooring attached to each respective floor, and I have started fitting a series of red lifting handles.
The handles are going onto areas within each section so the pick up and movement of the individual modules can be carried out without disturbing the inside fitout.
Intersting enough the main external roof has four wirlly birds fitted to the roof. So again I have a plan to use these as lifting points, more on this subject later, work in progress.
All the gables have been installed and then it was time to make a start on the gutters.
I needed to add gutters to the roof and Veranda so I checked out the local craft shops, my second visit after looking for minature corrigated iron, and I again came up with the same results, nothing really suitable.
I did however find something really interesting, a couple of bags of plastic handles, for $2.00! more on these later.
To make the gutters it was out with the shaper and fitted up with a router bit I made my gutters.
A fairly routine setup, Jig up the shaper, run a few test runs and when a satisfactory result is obtained to do a production run.
I decided to gutter up the veranda first up, just in case it didnt look the part.
It looked OK and so I did the main roof, but as it was beer o clock I packed upfor the day and didnt take any more pictures.
-- Regards Robert