The stairs took quite a lot of time, mostly experimenting on what would look scale accurate.
I built up the first set of stairs, then the landing then the second set.
Once I had a reasonable result added the sides and internal wall and the external wall
I made the hand rail using rounding over and a small cove bit.
Cut the rails from 5mm dowel and then set about drilling and fitting everything together
Talk about being fiddly !!
The bottom plate has a groove routed into it to sit over the top of the internal wall.
The rails I dyed black with wood stain and then sprayed everyting with gloss polyeurethane
-- Regards Robert