Yadahooty….got some shit done!! I got the doors done and the top, half way. There are really two tops, one will be cut in two pieces and will flip out at right angles to make more work space. I only glued one of them up so far. According to the directions I was supposed to put the doors on already but I decided to wait until I do the top, sometimes the order in which they want you to do things doesn’t make much sense. Next big step is to install the sewing machine lift and cut the hole in the top…I’m a little nervous about that. I won’t be getting back to it for a couple weeks. I am hoping just a couple more posts and this will be done!! Below are pics of the doors leaning against it and one of the tops as well as the other top being glued up.
This is the doors and one of the tops-the door on the right is very dusty…
This is one of the tops