I feel like I got lots done this weekend. The one thing I have noticed is that the plans I have for this give you lots of instruction for some things and absolutely NO instruction for others. Makes it sort of difficult at times. Anyway…here’s what I did this weekend….
The plans called for all the parts to be cut out first but I learned a long time ago not to do that, so once the pedestals were put together I cut out all the drawer fronts, sizing them as I went. I then cut the sides for the drawers and did the rabbits on the drawer fronts. Here is a picture of the pedestals, the drawer parts and the back, none of this is attached yet.
So, it’s finally starting to look like something. I’m pretty excited. I won’t be able to get back to it for a couple of weeks though because I am going to go see another project that has been brewing for about 9 months….
My grandson Jordan and his new baby brother Jayce…..See you all in a couple weeks