I decided the other day to take another crack at the front leg vise. just too much gone wrong with it. So I went to Lowes and picked up another 2×8. I got the material on the main hole hogged out via drill press and have been working on the chiseling around the edges since then. I believe the main hole on the bench is skewed and not straight hence the rest of it is off as well…at least that’s what I’m finding.
I could really use some good progress. starting to get frustrated and I really need to get this leg vise going to get some work done on other projects!
-- Beka/Becky - aspiring jill of all trades, still learning to not read the directions.