Sorry all, kinda forgot I’d started a blog on this process! Well, I can give you the short version to catch everybody up.
I ordered the parts and they sat in my shop for about six months until I was able to actually open them up and start trying to figure out how they would all end up on my saw. I found out the 3/4” bolts that Hutch used on his design were too short for my saw, and 1” were too long. I trimmed the 1” down to 7/8” and they work pretty well.
It’s a pretty tight fit as of right now and I’m trying to figure out how to get it to slide a bit easier. I’m not looking for a greased pig, but having to pound on it with a rubber mallet I’m sure isn’t doing my accuracy much good. here’s what it looks like on. I still have to figure out how to install the ‘brake’ piece.
The holes on my table saw and wings are below. I’m thinking about taking out the bolts on the wings and just having it bolted to the saw body itself. Still thinking on that.
-- Beka/Becky - aspiring jill of all trades, still learning to not read the directions.