Soooo yeah… I ended up deviating from the plan. The plywood torsion pieces and I weren’t getting along and I was quite frustrated and running into a brick wall. I remembered I had some 2×4 I could use for the frame to help square things up better, so I started there. Decided to see if I could work with the dog holes as well, and I ended up with this:
Nothing is glued down yet, just screwed. I laid the plywood top on to see what the dog hole alignment looked like. It wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I think i was on crack or something when I had this secured down and drilled the first time. The long set of dog holes seem to be ok. The short set of dog holes have more that don’t line up. Like:
The wagon vise hole seems pretty ok for the moment.
-- Beka/Becky - aspiring jill of all trades, still learning to not read the directions.