Just a short one since it’s a bit after 1am and I have to be up in a few hours. Since we’re supposed to take a temp dip this week I was really pushing to get the assembly done. Well, it’s getting there. Not a lot of pics unfortunately – my phone didn’t make it out with me on Saturday. So I decided to try to speed things up by using pocket screws on the stretchers. So far, so good. I was able to get the tops fitted fairly decently but in newb style, I had to shim one of the short sides against a leg since I cut a bit too much. top and bottom stretchers and such are on. I missed a step on the lower top since I’d already cut the wagon vice in a previous step (it’s what I get for not reading ahead) and started gluing the inner frame to the bottom piece. Luckily, I didn’t get very far, so I can go back and glue and screw the bottom ply to the legs :) I think after that we may need to move it indoors otherwise the glue won’t dry :)
-- Beka/Becky - aspiring jill of all trades, still learning to not read the directions.