I had about an hour and some to work in my shop last night and took full advantage. I got the first piece of plywood cut into large pieces, so I started laying out the internal pieces. I stopped after the second piece because the numbers I noticed were too hard to read on the print out. Glad I did since I got one of them wrong! I started cleaning up instead, and noticed my clamp rack (using that term loosely) was in disarray. I remembered seeing an idea somewhere recently (here maybe??) about hanging some form of clamp by its handle instead of by it’s rod. I thought – that would work great for my little clamps! While I was doing that, I had the epiphany it would also work on my c-clamps.
So cool – did that little project and got things cleaned up and ready for my next time in the shop. I also went inside and worked up a cut list for the plywood pieces since I can’t seem to read them on the printouts I have. I’ve attached a link to it in my google docs in case others may find it handy. Feel free to take a look and let me know if I’ve gotten anything wrong – Lord knows I can fat finger anything!
-- Beka/Becky - aspiring jill of all trades, still learning to not read the directions.