parts borrowed from EE’s post on my first blog, and built on :)
1. Fence -nice recommendations on the last two posts – just have to save my pennies
2. New Blade(s) – combination blade and plywood blade are working superbly well
3. Shark Guard – struggling with installation but I have it :D
4. PALS / Link Belt – have a link belt but I’m not sure why I thought I needed it for the TS – it’s a direct drive.
5.Miter Gauge – will wait on this one as it appears low on the priority list and there are more options on this.
6. Dust collection / other – been thinking on building a TS/Router combo table or something along those lines to help control the dust and add to my storage capacity. Worried about size though and since my project list is long already, this one will stay in thought until next year.
-- aspiring jill of all trades