hard to believe I started this project 193 days ago and it’s still a pretty rough project. School, and a master bathroom remodel have taken me away…that and I hit a brick wall when the wood is cut to the dimensions required but…somethings causing the case to be 1/2 inch too long, and I’ve got an extra 2 inches inside the case… still not certain how it’s happened, but I’m moving on to get it done…we need this piece sooner rather than later and the weather will soon be way too chilly for me to be out in the garage. As I said, the case is constructed, and I have the front and back case frames on, so now the interior – which originally had two sets of 19×19 shelves in it will now hold one set of 19×19 shelves, then the divider, a 12 inch area to accomodate gaming systems, and what is left will be storage for game controllers, games, etc. Hopefully this part can go without a hitch!
-- Beka/Becky - aspiring jill of all trades, still learning to not read the directions.