Must be trying to put too many pics in these blog enteries.
So I set-up a sacraficial fence on the TS and wasted out the back edge of the plywood panels.
Had to clean up the ends of the stopped grooves, so I used a drill press to remove most of the material then cleaned them up with a chisel.
Here is a little cheat to make life easier. Not “fine” work by any means, but remember, this is going into the guest bath of a home, not the foyer of a mansion.
Thought this looked neat during dry fit.
Here are the two finished sides.
So far I have used 1/4 sheet of plywood, 12 bdf of 8/4 hardwood and 5 hours of shoptime. It’s 6 hours if you count stopping for pics and writing about it.
Thanks for reading,
-- Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes.