Many years ago, I gave my mother a dogwood sapling for Mother’s Day. It grew large (for a dogwood) and provided some nice shade in the backyard growing up. Unfortunately, a fungus killed it over the last year. My parents were lamenting t...
|View rfusca's:||home||workshop||projects (7)||blog (6)||reviews (0)||forum topics (6)||buddies (2)||favorites (10)||activity log|
155 posts in 480 days
Location: John's Creek, GA
Just starting out in wood working as a hobby - really enjoying so far!
-- Chris S., North Atlanta, GA - woodworker,DBA, cook, photographer
Latest Activity | view all »
|replied on||2013 Hand Plane Swap||10-31-2013 at 09:27 AM|
|replied on||2013 Hand Plane Swap||10-30-2013 at 08:26 AM|
|replied on||2013 Hand Plane Swap||10-25-2013 at 10:56 AM|
|replied on||2013 Hand Plane Swap||10-22-2013 at 04:28 AM|
|added project||Plane for plane swap||10-22-2013 at 04:25 AM|
|added project||Pen - cocobolo||10-20-2013 at 07:51 PM|
|commented on||When a woodworker wants to make applesauce...||10-20-2013 at 04:30 PM|
|commented on||When a woodworker wants to make applesauce...||10-20-2013 at 02:30 PM|
|commented on||2013 Handplane Swap||10-20-2013 at 12:37 PM|
|replied on||2013 Hand Plane Swap||10-10-2013 at 10:18 AM|
|added project||Play table #2||10-05-2013 at 09:31 AM|
|replied on||Poly over latex paint||10-02-2013 at 10:00 AM|
|replied on||Poly over latex paint||10-02-2013 at 08:56 AM|
|started topic||Poly over latex paint||10-02-2013 at 06:18 AM|
|commented on||Mother's Day Tree Project #1: The dogwood log||08-18-2013 at 08:46 PM|
Latest Projects | view all 7 »
Latest Blog Entries | view all 6 »
Well, I got the table top glued up. So next I fired up the router with a half inch roundover bit and gave the table a nice edge.The last piece before finishing is a little back edge to keep toys from rolling off the back. Just something slightly...
Well, due to some illness it’s been a bit since I could get back to to keep working on the table – but it’s coming along!I opted for just two wider boards. It’s not really ‘fine furniture’ – it’s ju...
So, I went to glue up the long apron to the legs and realize my clamps were just barely too short – by about 1-2 inches. So, after some careful experimenting, I combined by 1ft and 3 ft clamps: Overall the glue up went pretty easy after ...
So, we’ve done a kid’s play table for the living room, but it was one of our first projects and did the whole thing with pocket screws. Now, I’m not anti-pocket screw, but one of our next projects is the dining room table…...