VARIOCLIPPIX ?????

Review by papadan posted 11-02-2009 11:21 PM 2278 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
VARIOCLIPPIX ????? VARIOCLIPPIX ????? VARIOCLIPPIX ????? Click the pictures to enlarge them

Hell of a name, say it 3 times fast if you can. Hey people, I found these clamps at Lowes and have never seen any like them before. I like spring clamp for quick hold of light objects and I have a whole lot of different sized ones. Check these out, one clamp can hold 2 pieces of 1/8th” or hold a one by onto a saw horse. Package says 2” to 4” but the 2” is maximum without extending the arm LOL Actual usage is 2 pieces of paper up to 4 1/4”. At $4.97 each, I really like them.

-- Carpenter assembles with hands, Designer builds with brains, Artist creates with heart!

View papadan's profile

papadan

1153 posts in 2022 days

View cstrang's profile

cstrang

#1 posted 11-03-2009 12:35 AM

These are good little clamps, at my local tool store they were giving them away on promo if you bought x amount in tools, I went in and got a hand full from the guy I always deal with… didn’t spend a penny lol

-- A hammer dangling from a wall will bang and sound like work when the wind blows the right way.

112089 posts in 2231 days

#2 posted 11-03-2009 12:37 AM

Thanks Dan for the Tip I’ll chech them out.

View Russel's profile

Russel

#3 posted 11-03-2009 01:29 AM

They just had these on sale at Rockler a week or so ago and I bought a handful. They’re pretty slick for spring clamps.

-- Working at Woodworking http://www.VillageLaneFurniture.com

View BillyJ's profile

BillyJ

#4 posted 11-03-2009 03:07 AM

Have a couple myself – I agree with your assessment.

-- I've never seen a tree that I wouldn't like to repurpose into a project. I love the smell of wood in the morning - it smells like victory.

View Matt Vredenburg's profile

Matt Vredenburg

129 posts in 2068 days

#5 posted 11-03-2009 05:56 AM

I have a few myself and love them. Great idea and easy to adjust and clamp. I recommend them to anyone interested.

-- Matt, Arizona

View mcoyfrog's profile

mcoyfrog

#6 posted 11-03-2009 08:08 PM

Cool clamps might have to head to lowes today..

-- Wood and Glass they kick (well you know) Have a great day - Dug