VARIOCLIPPIX ?????

Review by papadan posted 1627 days ago 2157 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
VARIOCLIPPIX ????? VARIOCLIPPIX ????? VARIOCLIPPIX ????? Click the pictures to enlarge them

Hell of a name, say it 3 times fast if you can. Hey people, I found these clamps at Lowes and have never seen any like them before. I like spring clamp for quick hold of light objects and I have a whole lot of different sized ones. Check these out, one clamp can hold 2 pieces of 1/8th” or hold a one by onto a saw horse. Package says 2” to 4” but the 2” is maximum without extending the arm LOL Actual usage is 2 pieces of paper up to 4 1/4”. At $4.97 each, I really like them.

-- Carpenter assembles with hands, Designer builds with brains, Artist creates with heart!

View papadan's profile

papadan

View cstrang's profile

cstrang

These are good little clamps, at my local tool store they were giving them away on promo if you bought x amount in tools, I went in and got a hand full from the guy I always deal with… didn’t spend a penny lol

-- A hammer dangling from a wall will bang and sound like work when the wind blows the right way.

View a1Jim's profile (online now)

109270 posts in 2077 days

Thanks Dan for the Tip I’ll chech them out.

View Russel's profile

Russel

They just had these on sale at Rockler a week or so ago and I bought a handful. They’re pretty slick for spring clamps.

-- Working at Woodworking http://www.VillageLaneFurniture.com

View BillyJ's profile

BillyJ

Have a couple myself – I agree with your assessment.

-- I've never seen a tree that I wouldn't like to repurpose into a project. I love the smell of wood in the morning - it smells like victory.

View Matt Vredenburg's profile

Matt Vredenburg

124 posts in 1914 days

I have a few myself and love them. Great idea and easy to adjust and clamp. I recommend them to anyone interested.

-- Matt, Arizona

View mcoyfrog's profile

mcoyfrog

2477 posts in 2094 days

Cool clamps might have to head to lowes today..

-- Wood and Glass they kick (well you know) Have a great day - Dug