Small shop lights 36" Led $30

Review by htl posted 06-15-2017 11:09 PM 838 views 0 times favorited 8 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Small shop lights 36" Led $30 No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Needed some more light in my small, small shop and was looking at Home Depot when I spy-ed these cheap Led lights with plug and chain. $30
Just hang it and it works.

View oldrivers's profile

oldrivers

#1 posted 06-15-2017 11:25 PM

Good for you and they are bright for their size, thanks for sharing.

-- Soli Deo gloria!

View Mainiac Matt 's profile

Mainiac Matt

6792 posts in 1993 days

#2 posted 06-16-2017 02:37 AM

I put the same light in my basement…. It is bright indeed

-- Pine is fine, but Oak's no joke!

View Rick M's profile

Rick M

9591 posts in 2044 days

#3 posted 06-16-2017 02:45 AM

The ballasts on my shop lights are starting to go and instead of replacing them I think I’ll put in LED s.

-- http://thewoodknack.blogspot.com/

View crowie's profile

crowie

#4 posted 06-16-2017 06:28 AM

This is totally mean Bruce, You folk in the USA have such a great range of suppliers to source top deals like this unlike us in The Great Southern Land with very few to choice from or to compete for our sales…

-- Lifes good, Enjoy each new day...... Cheers from "On Top DownUnder" Crowie

View taoist's profile

taoist

#5 posted 06-21-2017 08:24 PM

Hate to let you all know but Costco had the 48” model on sale for $25.00 for awhile. They are back to $30.00 now if they are in stock.

#6 posted 06-22-2017 12:00 AM

Costco may be cheap but once I would add in the few times I would go there it’s not much savings for me, but for those able to use the bulk saving that would be great.

View bill1608's profile

bill1608

#7 posted 06-22-2017 12:21 AM

My pet peeve is glaring lights. Screw-in LED bulbs are intense and very glary. Florescent lights are pretty good. LED florescent-style tubes are somewhere in between. I like the LED shop lights that have even light output over the entire surface and are not so intense. Same light output, just not concentrated in such a small area. I just bought 12 of them and am pretty happy with them. The light color isn’t ideal, but they are ok. Since I still have some florescents left, as they are going bad one by one, the color mix helps.

#8 posted 06-22-2017 01:25 AM

I just bought the light to help in the middle of the shop, there are windows on both sides, but I filler one half way up with an air conditioner and today it was way dark and cloudy.
The one light saved the day by lighting up the whole shop, I think I will get one more and put them at the 1/3 mark, for my small shop this should get er done.
I should add at this time I’m running the shop off a 50’ Heavy Duty extension cord so the less electric draw the better.