Incra Customer Service

Review by PatrickB posted 01-16-2017 12:30 AM 2733 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Incra Customer Service No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I just had to post this since it is such a positive item. I have just ordered the Incra I-Box jig and I went to the site to order a couple of doodads to go with the jig. An extra guide arm, plate and the rings that help set it to the size of the miter slot. Not that much really but I was pretty surprised that shipping was almost a 1/3 of the price of the order altogether. Anyway I wrote in the comments section that I thought that the shipping was kind of high for so little. I wasn’t angry about it just that I thought the price for shipping was too much. Later in the day (Saturday 01/14/17) I received a response saying that my comment had been read and that a issue was found with how the computer figures shipping and fixed and they lowered my shipping by over half the original amount. While I have not received my tool yet I felt that I needed to give them 5 stars just for customer service. The letter I received was very polite and considerate so I say Great Job INCRA!! I will continue to purchase from this company.
PatrickB

-- Really? Really? How important is it?

View PatrickB's profile

-- Petey

View joekr's profile

joekr

#2 posted 01-17-2017 07:28 PM

I bought the INCRA TS-LS JOINERY SYSTEM 52 about two years ago. Upon arrival through amazon, I noticed the package was damaged and some parts were missing. Phoned amazon which put me in direct contact with the Incra folks. Told him my story and without a blink of an eye shipped me a 1 day delivery new order. Told me to install the the whole fence system before sending the damaged one back on his dollar. I have had only good experiences
from them and like their products.

View ScottM's profile

ScottM

#3 posted 01-17-2017 07:31 PM

Same here. Had a few question/issues on my iBox. After a few emails and measurements ended up with a few replacement parts at no charge. Good guys.

View whope's profile

whope

#4 posted 01-20-2017 05:57 PM

A couple Christmases ago, I received their wood hinge jig. I threw it in my carry-on bag to go home. Security at the airport were very polite and apologetic about not allowing the included drill bit on the plane. I thought that wouldn’t be an issue.

When I got home I found that it’s a unique size. I looked at the Incra website to order a replacement. It wasn’t listed separately. When I called customer service and told them why I wanted to order a replacement, they sent me one for free.

Awesome!!

-- Measure it with a micrometer, mark it with chalk, cut it with an axe.