Shop Fox Aluma Classic 1720

Review by DT1 posted 12-27-2016 04:59 PM 1623 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Shop Fox Aluma Classic 1720 Shop Fox Aluma Classic 1720 No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Just installed this fence on my saw a 26 year old delta contractors saw.The original fence was never truly square to the blade,what a differance with this new fence. I feel like I bought a new saw.Install was a breeze no drilling required had it installed in about 20 minutes and 10 more minutes to adjust fence to the blade.This fence locks up square every time I would recommendd this fence to anyone without reservation.The only thing I miss is the micro adjustment that was on the old fence.

View DT1's profile

DT1

1 comment so far

View CyberDyneSystems's profile

CyberDyneSystems

#1 posted 01-19-2017 05:22 PM

Thanks for the review. Looks like another good Beisemeyer knock off. I can imagine some good uses for the addition of the T-track channel in the aluminum fence.

It is amazing what a new fence will do. More amazing how many decades went by before someone dreamed up a really good alternative to the old “jet lock” style.

-- Without the wood, it's just working