JessEm

Review by Steve posted 11-22-2016 04:32 AM 3029 views 2 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
JessEm No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Always wanted a top quality router table and now I have one with all the bells and whistles. The table and all machined parts are all expertly made. I installed a Porter Cable 3.25 Hp. Router in the lift and when everything is hooked up to the two dust collection ports
( 4” under table and 2.5” on the fence ) there is virtually no dust at all. An excellent addition to my shop.

View Steve's profile

Steve

188 posts in 1994 days

View splintergroup's profile

splintergroup

2007 posts in 1216 days

#1 posted 11-22-2016 04:20 PM

I never spent much “quality” time with my router until I built a table with a quality lift and a good fence. Now it is one of my “go-to” tools on most every project and really shines for template use.
Great product choice!

View oldnovice's profile

oldnovice

#2 posted 11-22-2016 08:52 PM

You have a really nice set up there and it will be well behaved on the saw dust production!
Routers are known for their production of wood chips, but obviously you knew that!
The Jessem tools are top notch.

-- "I never met a board I didn't like!"

View BurlyBob's profile

BurlyBob

#3 posted 11-26-2016 04:38 AM

I’m so envious of you. I’m hoping for the same set up when my Delta table dies.

View Rarieta's profile

Rarieta

#4 posted 01-19-2017 04:36 PM

I’m really on the fence about this setup or the Woodpecker’s router table package. I’m glad to see that someone has the exact same package that I’m thinking about. I do like that miter slide setup. Do you find use for it or is it more of something that gets in your way most of the time? Does the raise/lower wheel have much backlash? Does the handwheel stop work well?

Thanks. I’m torn between the two!

View DrRobE's profile

DrRobE

#5 posted 01-22-2018 05:20 AM

I’ve used the Jessem Lift for years. Great quality.