Harbor Frieght tools ... All-Terrain Tricycle

Review by Dan'um Style posted 1820 days ago 6383 views 0 times favorited 20 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Harbor Frieght tools ...  All-Terrain Tricycle Harbor Frieght tools ...  All-Terrain Tricycle Harbor Frieght tools ...  All-Terrain Tricycle Click the pictures to enlarge them

Know this not a tool, but I bought it at a tool store and my heart is in the right place.
Photo is my grandson Weslee, 3 1/2 … he likes his new BIKE !

link to the tricycle

Here is how Harbor Freight describes it.

Pneumatic, knobby tires help your child get around on trails that would stump a regular trike.

• Big 13" front tire, 10" rear
  • Nonslip traction pedals
  • Tow hitch for pulling wagons
  • Adjustable frame for kids ages 3 to 7

Includes safety reflectors, front tire guard, ball bearing wheels, hardened steel ''T'' frame base and adjustable chrome plated handle bars. ...

Very sturdy frame. My grandson can peddle it in the grass. Really can't complain about anything. Went together with very little effort. Would recommend it to everyone.

112000 posts in 2178 days

Hey Dan
Were’s the photo of you on the tricycle?

View Dick, & Barb Cain's profile

Dick, & Barb Cain

I wish I had one like that when I was a kid, it wouldn’t have got stuck in the cracks of the wooden sidewalk.

View Bob #2's profile

Bob #2

Yer a good man DaN!
I had my grandson in the shop today making a wooden race car after we adjusted the seat on his bike and took him to the big greenhouse to buy a flower.

Bob

-- A mind, like a home, is furnished by its owner

While LOML and I haven’t been blessed with Ankle biters yet… You can be sure that if we are so blessed that I will be sure my kids have one of those… Of course Dad would have to paint it black with flames :-D….

-- My workshop blog can be found at http://daves-workshop.blogspot.com

View John Gray's profile

John Gray

Good to see the review, we’ve got a grand child that I would get one for…....except somebody, not me, bought her an electric powered yard vehicle. Wish they’d have seen this 1st. You have a super sweet looking grandson!!

-- Only the Shadow knows....................

Hey Jim
I’m about 50 years past the age limit on that tricycle. I think the tires and frame would hold me though.

Weslee really is a sweet little boy. He minds most of the time …

-- keeping myself entertained ... Humor and fun lubricate the brain

He loks like this is the happiest day of his life.

View Lee A. Jesberger's profile

Photobucket

how’d you do that ?

View ZachM's profile

ZachM

cool trike, I’ve seen them around in people’s yards but never knew where they came from.

A LITTLE BIT OF POETIC LICENCE BUDDY. CALL IT PAYBACK. LOL

Dan'um Style

Grumpy ! I think you are having too much fun down there ! ole buddy ! .... what’s the weather like ?

I new my grandson looked like me !

19319 posts in 2452 days

Dan, 3Deg C (37F) at the moment. Expecting a nice sunny day around 20 (78F). But then if you live in the far North you could expect 33 (92F). Not bad for winter.
Your grandson is a good looking lad. I think he probably got more of his grand mothers looks though. Just kidding. A great present for the boy. Well done.

View Hrolfr's profile

Hrolfr

LOL a few years ago my Dad bought one of these for my Neice….. there is a sticker on it that says it will hold either 400 or 600lbs…. so I tested it and jumped on the back with my 320lbs…... the thing took it and is still around my parents house today…... great fun…....

-- Hrolfr