D.H.S. Heavy Duty Leveler Legs w/ Lock Nuts - 600 Lb each

Review by Holbs posted 11-13-2016 04:37 AM 2559 views 1 time favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
D.H.S. Heavy Duty Leveler Legs w/ Lock Nuts - 600 Lb each D.H.S. Heavy Duty Leveler Legs w/ Lock Nuts - 600 Lb each No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

These leveler legs are great if you have un-even flooring or if you have to adjust height here and there. I have two cabinet saws that I’m trying to make co-planer facing each other that have to move every so often so re-adjustment will be necessary. I considered cheaper versions but thought since these are attached to 500+lb cabinet saws, I went with playing it safe.
D.H.S. Heavy Duty Leveler Legs w/ Lock Nuts - 600 Lb each

-- The Carpenter Bee is derived from the Ancient Greek word wood-cutter

View Holbs's profile

Holbs

1922 posts in 2113 days

View kajunkraft's profile

kajunkraft

#1 posted 11-16-2016 02:46 AM

Thanks for your review. I may not have a use for the leveler-legs, but you sparked an idea. I never thought of having 2 table saws, but having one just for dados, and each serving as an outfeed table for the other is something I may be able to do in my shop. Just attended an estate sale and the old but in excellent condition Unisaw did not sell. I think I can go back and grab it for under $1,000, which I think would be a pretty good deal.

View Holbs's profile

Holbs

1922 posts in 2113 days

#2 posted 11-16-2016 02:48 AM

did you say estate auction? where!? :) tis how I got my PM66 for $150. Tis why I have 2: Unisaw & PM66 (well, and plus my bosch 4100). Offer $150 without testing motor, arbor, table top flatness etc.

-- The Carpenter Bee is derived from the Ancient Greek word wood-cutter

View Roger's profile

20931 posts in 2887 days

#3 posted 11-21-2016 12:49 PM

Thnx for your review and link. These are nice & heavy duty