Kreg Step Drill Bits Dull? Get'em sharpened at Kreg!!!

Review by Sawdustonmyshoulder posted 10-28-2016 02:58 PM 3178 views 3 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Kreg Step Drill Bits Dull? Get'em sharpened at Kreg!!! No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Do you have a gaggle of Kreg Step Drill bits in a drawer in your shop collecting dust? Well, I had several bits because when one would get dull, I would purchase another. What?......$17 or so?

Kreg Tool Company offers a bit sharpening service that is not only economical but is fast and convenient.

I mailed off 5 bits and within a week got them back sharp and in a nice storage box.

The price today is $5 per bit and that includes return postage.

Click on the link here to get the 4-1-1 on this service. Kreg Drill Bit Sharpening

-- The more skilled you are at something, the worse you are at it when someone is watching.

View Sawdustonmyshoulder's profile

Nice to know…thanks

View Don Butler's profile

Don Butler

#2 posted 10-29-2016 01:15 PM

My problem is losing them.
I’ll misplace one, search for it (forgetting that I put it somewhere I won’t forget), and then buy a replacement.

You guessed it.

As soon as the new bit arrived I discovered the place I put the other one.

Does Kreg have any slick ideas on that problem? (:-(

Don

-- No trees were damaged in posting this message, but thousands of electrons were seriously inconvenienced.

View GR8HUNTER's profile

GR8HUNTER

#3 posted 10-29-2016 01:51 PM

thanks 4 info sawdust

-- Tony Reinholds,Pa. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS HAVE FUN

View Mainiac Matt 's profile

Mainiac Matt

#4 posted 10-29-2016 05:47 PM

Thanks for posting this…. I didn’t know they offered that service.

-- It’s the knowledge in your head, skill in your hands and motivation to create in you heart that makes you a woodworker. - Mainiac Matt

View MT_Stringer's profile

MT_Stringer

#5 posted 10-29-2016 06:08 PM

Good info. Thanks for sharing.

-- Handcrafted by Mike Henderson - Channelview, Texas

View Sawdustonmyshoulder's profile

Sawdustonmyshoulder

#6 posted 10-30-2016 10:54 PM

Don,

I have a drawer in my shop dedicated to Kreg Pocket Hole equipment, screws and jigs. Can’t do without it!!

View dmcghee's profile

dmcghee

#7 posted 10-31-2016 11:14 PM

Thank you! This is something I have wondered about. Now that I have 2 bits, 1 dull and 1 new when the new one dulls I’ll sent them both back.

-- www.etsy.com/shop/mcgheewoodshop