Kreg Large Face Clamps at a good price

Review by Mike H posted 1723 days ago 1485 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Kreg Large Face Clamps at a good price Kreg Large Face Clamps at a good price No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I got the Kreg Pocket Hole Master system about a year or two ago and have been wanting to add a few more clamps for doing some larger projects under consideration / in the plans.

Got a e-mail the other day from woodcraft.com and they had them (Item # 144665) on sale (or Clearance perhaps) for $12.99 each so I ordered (3) of them which just came today. For (3) of them plus shipping cost was $47.96 which I think is a great price as they used to be about $25 per + s/h

I believe some of the newer ones (2nd photo) come with a foam on the handles but they all seem to work great. Just thought I would post this here in case others have been wanting some and post poned picking up some and don’t mind the older style at about 1/2 the cost.

Mike

-- Mike H. U.S. Navy Retired

View Mike H's profile

Mike H

View Mike H's profile

Mike H

Here’s the URL. And yes it does show clearanace price.

Mike

-- Mike H. U.S. Navy Retired

View SCOTSMAN's profile

SCOTSMAN

5011 posts in 2085 days

Wow you guys get great deals we don’t get here I am sick LOL Alistair

-- excuse my typing as I have a form of parkinsons disease

View oldskoolmodder's profile

oldskoolmodder

Alistair, you’d hate to know that you can get similar ones at Harbor Freight for less than $15 for 2-3 then. haha

-- Respect your shop tools and they will respect you - Ric

View AaronK's profile

AaronK

1387 posts in 1964 days

yeah, i can’t really spot any difference between the HF versions of these. it’s not like normal vise-grip style where there are teeth that can be blunted or torque applied to destroy the inner mechanisms. this application is as gentle as can be to these tools.

View Pete_Jud's profile

Pete_Jud

I second the HF version, on sale I think I have gotten them for around 4 bucks.

-- Life is to short to own an ugly boat.