Bosch PEX 220 A Random Orbit Sander - Reviw + Unboxing

Review by Jack Johnson posted 08-11-2016 11:09 AM 2912 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Bosch PEX 220 A Random Orbit Sander -  Reviw + Unboxing Bosch PEX 220 A Random Orbit Sander -  Reviw + Unboxing Bosch PEX 220 A Random Orbit Sander -  Reviw + Unboxing Click the pictures to enlarge them

Today I will be reviewing this Random Orbit Sander by Bosch. Take a look at my full video review I did on YouTube. In the video you will see me unboxing the Sander as well as looking at the specification and a demonstration.

View waho6o9's profile

waho6o9

#1 posted 08-11-2016 12:46 PM

darn good video, thanks for the review

#2 posted 08-11-2016 07:15 PM

Thanks you !

View MrRon's profile

MrRon

#3 posted 08-12-2016 04:23 PM

Looks like a good sander. It looks like you were really bearing down while sanding in the early part of the demonstration. What grit sandpaper were you using? How long is the power cord? What is the country of origin?

#4 posted 08-13-2016 10:17 AM

It’s a really good sander for the price. In the demonstration I think I was using 120 grid. The power cord is 2.5m. I am not to sure what the country of origin is, however I imagine you can probably get hold of this sander fairly easily as Bosch is a world wide company.

- MrRon