Dremel 1830-01 Scroll Station

Review by Jer357 posted 07-24-2016 01:47 PM 2888 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Dremel 1830-01 Scroll Station No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I have one of these and I really like it. I had a problem with vibration but I solved that by mounting it on a 5/8 thick piece of plywood and then bolting down on a stand made for this scroll saw. I have only one complaint with this scroll saw and every other brand I have ever owned and that is lubricating the bearings. I wish there was a simpler way to do this. Manual says lay it on its side and oil the bearings let soak 24 hrs. flip it over and do the same on the other side. Other than that I like the scroll saw and would buy another one.

View Jer357's profile

Jer357

1 comment so far

View Jack_D's profile

Jack_D

9 posts in 2054 days

#1 posted 09-04-2016 12:02 AM

Thanks for posting this review. Dremel doesnt seem to sell these in diff countries.

-- Don't put a limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get. - Michael Phelps