|Review by sIKE||posted 1714 days ago||1985 views||0 times favorited||12 comments|
As I blogged yesterday my old PC 333 ROS went to the great tool yard in the sky in the middle of my project. I needed something quick so I could finish the project. After looking through the reviews here at LJ’s this was the one my mind was set on. It was $70 at Lowe’s but I got them to honor a coupon from the BORG and got $5 off.
- Very little vibration, unlike the old PC
- Dust Collection was very effective as previously noted
- Nice long power cord – seems to be a Bosch trait as it’s the same for my Jig Saw
- Nice cushiony grip – see Cons though
- The body is narrower than the pad so you can eaisly get up in the edges of your project
- Variabale speed is very nice
- The grip is a bit wide for my hand
- The black rubber handle will cause a streak if you are sanding shelves and you raise the sander up and hit the side of the case. Not a big deal as you just sand it out.
- It is a bit heaiver than my old PC
I have to highly recommend this Sander. Gave it four stars as the handle is a tad bit big for an average sized hand. Now I just need to finish using up my boxes of 5 hole disks as this guy uses 8 holes :(
-- //FC - Round Rock, TX - "Experience is what you get just after you need it"