50 inch Digital Camera Tripod for $6.99 plus free shipping on eBay

Review by Dan'um Style posted 06-23-2009 05:13 PM 2329 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
50 inch Digital Camera Tripod for $6.99 plus free shipping on eBay No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Hey Guys !

Great deal on a tripod for your digital cameras. Very light duty, but holds the camera very still.

Below is a camera test slide show … I took 16 photos in a dark room around 10:30 at night. Photos are each at a different combinations of camera settings, alternating between types of flash and focus settings. With the tripod I took 16 photos in a row, without blur. Granted the photos suck, but the tripod held the camera very steady.
link to ebay seller
link to an auction

specifications from auction …
Deluxe Professional Video/Camera Tripod

Featuring an adjustable head and hard anodized aluminum legs, this Tripod is an ideal accessory for photographers on the run. This lightweight, yet durable tripod stands at a height of up to 50” when fully extended. Perfect for most digital, video and still cameras weighing up to 4 pounds.

20mm Leg Diameter
Rubber Feet
Multi-Section Legs with Brace
Carrying Case Included
camera test slide show

-- keeping myself entertained ... Humor and fun lubricate the brain

View Dan'um Style's profile

Dan'um Style

View patron's profile

#1 posted 06-23-2009 05:18 PM

thanks dan , sounds good !
and you sure do nice work .

View Dick, & Barb Cain's profile

Dick, & Barb Cain

#2 posted 06-23-2009 05:46 PM

That looks just like the one I got at Walmart. I don’t recall what I paid for it.

It works great for stills. I let my son use it for his digicam.

He said it’s to sticky, or rough for panning.

He’s been looking for a higher end tripod.

Even some of the high priced ones rotate kind of rough.

-- -** You are never to old to set another goal or to dream a new dream ****************** Dick, & Barb Cain, Hibbing, MN.

#3 posted 06-23-2009 10:29 PM

Thamks for the heads up Dan.

-- I've been blessed with a father who liked to tinker in wood, and a wife who lets me tinker in wood. Southern Delaware soon moving to Virginia †

#4 posted 06-23-2009 11:53 PM