My go-to T track hold down

Review by GregD posted 04-11-2016 03:56 PM 2587 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
My go-to T track hold down No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Not much to say. The T-Track Hold Downs from Peachtree Woodworking work very well. They are very easy to operate with one hand. The large brass disks don’t mar the work-piece when pressure is applied. And as a bonus I don’t have to give up any capacity on my cross cut and jointing jigs for the table saw; even if the work-piece extends to the edge of the jig, the foot of these hold downs can still reach under and grab the T-track.

-- Greg D.

View GregD's profile

GregD

View Grumpymike's profile

Grumpymike

#1 posted 04-13-2016 12:14 AM

Glad to see that they work well for you Greg, I use similar ones from another company and they work well.
Good review for a shop hardware.

A lot of us stopped buying from Peachtree, because their return policy sucks. You pay for the return out of your pocket … after paying for the item. And some times returned items were re shipped at your expense …
Just sayin’ ya know.

-- Grumpy old guy, and lookin' good Doin' it. ... Surprise Az.

View Arcola60's profile

Arcola60

#2 posted 04-14-2016 12:15 PM

I have been looking at those. They look very nice. I have purchased from Peachtree, but never had to return anything. This is good to know, thanks.