Krylon's New Stain in Spray Can

Review by joey posted 06-08-2009 04:23 PM 2598 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Krylon's New Stain in Spray Can No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

All in all I like their new product, it saves time and material, and clean up couldn’t be easier. for more information I wrote a longer review on my blog @

I only wish they add more colors and maybe a line of indoor stain to the line.

View Greg's profile

#1 posted 06-12-2009 03:38 AM

You’re not the only one who likes it, I’ve seen a couple other good reviews on it. My question is who sells it? None of the box stores around me have it.

-- Greg S.E. Ga.

#2 posted 06-12-2009 07:14 AM

-- Custom furniture

View thelt's profile

#3 posted 06-13-2009 03:34 PM

Looked all over, haven’t found a reseller yet. K-Mart is a Krylon stocker, but don’t have any of this on the shelf, at least not at my K-Mart.

-- When asked what I did to make life worthwhile in my lifetime....I can respond with a great deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served a career in the United States Navy."

View joey's profile

#4 posted 06-13-2009 06:27 PM that is a link to their website and it shows where you can get the product. thanks guys

View John Gray's profile

John Gray

#5 posted 06-23-2009 05:35 AM

FYI – I was at the local WalMart today and they had the stain in stock.

-- Only the Shadow knows....................

#6 posted 06-23-2009 05:42 PM

I was going to post the same thing, went to Walmart’s this pass weekend and saw it there.