Ryobi Lovers will want this.

Review by kenthemadcarpenter posted 03-28-2016 03:08 PM 2135 views 1 time favorited 0 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Ryobi Lovers will want this. Ryobi Lovers will want this. No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Long story short, I have been trying to find a sub base plate to use on my routers, problem I always found was none would line up with my router, most of the ones i tried with pre drilled holes was they didn’t line up properly on my router, and if i attempted to drill new holes, there was little room for error. Low and behold I had two choices buy a different brand of router, or keep hunting. The hunt paid off. I finally found a sub base plate I can use in conjunction with my router.

I will give this 5 stars all around for the following reasons.
1st. It fits my router.
2nd it took less than a minute to get it centered and attached to my router.
3rd. it came with all the needed bolts for different routers including mine. which saved me a trip to the hardware store.
4th it is pretty sturdy, it’s not cheap and flimsy.
and finally the price. well worth the $19.99 that I Paid on Amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=+Powertec+71022+6-Inch+Universal+Router+Plate+&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3A+Powertec+71022+6-Inch+Universal+Router+Plate+

Ken the Mad CarpenterĀ©