Great Selection, Great Prices, Fast Turnaround Time

Review by BinghamtonEd posted 03-24-2016 07:39 PM 2366 views 1 time favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Great Selection, Great Prices, Fast Turnaround Time No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I haven’t seen a formal review for these guys on here, so I figured I’d go ahead and document my experience with these guys.

I’ve placed 4 orders with them in the past year for a variety of screws, some tabletop fasteners, and most recently some 26” KV-brand heavy-duty drawer slides. Each time I ordered, I received a shipping notice 1-2 business days (or even on the day I ordered), and received my order within 5 business days. Everything was accurately counted, bagged, and labeled. I’m sure I annoyed someone when they had to take the time to bag a dozen screws for me, but they’ve always had my order correct. So, I’ve never had to deal directly with a customer service representative, but from the service I received, I don’t imagine I’d have any problems if I needed to.

The selection they have is great, and the website is easily navigable. Today I needed to order some 2” and 2.5” black, square drive, flathead wood screws, and I had no problem locating them within a minute of going to the site. There’s almost always a coupon code as well, usually in the 10-20% range. Shipping is reasonable, I ordered the screws I needed, and even with shipping, was less than if I had gone to the local home center (not that they had what I needed in-stock, anyways).

I haven’t had any experience with their cabinet hardware yet, but they do stock the hinges and slides I will be using for my kitchen rebuild, at great prices, and I will definitely be ordering from them. One thing to note, is that hardware (such as my 26” slides) typically don’t come with mounting screws from them, but the website tells you which screws you need, and they’re typically in the range of a nickel or so.

So, in summary, this is a great, economical site to order a wide range of hardware from, with a fast turnaround time.

cshardware.com

-- - The mightiest oak in the forest is just a little nut that held its ground.

View BinghamtonEd's profile

BinghamtonEd

View Pete504's profile

Pete504

#1 posted 03-26-2016 01:23 PM

They are my go-to supplier for drawer slides. Great prices and excellent customer service.

View bruc101's profile

bruc101

#2 posted 03-28-2016 01:44 AM

Excellent review. We’ve been using them for years and never once had an issue.

-- Bruce Free Plans http://plans.sawmillvalley.org

View JoeinGa's profile

JoeinGa

#3 posted 03-28-2016 01:06 PM

Wow, I didn’t think there were any hardware stores that closed on Saturdays. Too bad it so far away.

-- Perform A Random Act Of Kindness Today ... Pay It Forward

View Kelly's profile (online now)

Kelly

#4 posted 08-19-2016 05:32 PM

I tore out a wall between our little kitchen and a bedroom to make a kitchen dine combination. Once that was done, I built all new upper and lower cabinets, as well as a rolling island. All the lower cabinets have drawers, rather than shelves. All doors in the new kitchen and dine room are hidden hinges.

After a lot of shopping, these cowboys were among the best for price and competitive for brands.

I had such good luck with the sliders and hinges, I bought several boxes of square drives for the shop. If you buy in quantity, the prices are excellent. So, instead of buying a couple hundred, look at the prices for a thousand. It’s cheaper than buying a few boxes of a hundred and, certainly, beats the big box prices.