Quality and Savings on Four Inch Flex Hose

Review by Kelly posted 02-09-2016 07:30 PM 1530 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Quality and Savings on Four Inch Flex Hose No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This isn’t as heavy duty as the tubing I’ve been using for the past few years, which well tolerates being drug around my shop for vacuuming operations, or switching between machines.

That said,this is about 1/3 the price and the fifty foot length allows me to cut sections to dedicate to each piece of equipment.

The hose came nicely packaged in a square tube about four feet long.

I have three collectors – a 1-1/2 horse Jet (canister), a “2 horse” Harbor Freight, and a 3 horse, four bag Jet connected to a six inch input on a Super Dust Deputy. I have had no problems using sections on any of the machines.

Mine was clear, and hasn’t been prone to puncturing.

I bought another brand, which retracted back into its original, compressed state. It’s been a pain. It pulls back too hard for use when vacuuming [using my four inch ridged tube]. This one, however, does just fine.

I highly recommend this, both for price and quality.

View Kelly's profile

Kelly

2050 posts in 3027 days

View WoodNSawdust's profile

WoodNSawdust

#1 posted 02-09-2016 08:16 PM

Thanks for the review. How smooth is the inside?

-- "I love it when a plan comes together" John "Hannibal" Smith

View Kelly's profile

Kelly

2050 posts in 3027 days

#2 posted 03-04-2016 01:18 AM

WoodNSawdust, sorry about the slow reply. It’s not smooth, so efficiency is going to take a hit. However, I have enough horses behind mine it does fair for the price.