Somewhere Between [or at] "Remarkable" and "Uh"

Review by Kelly posted 02-09-2016 07:10 PM 1169 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Somewhere Between [or at] "Remarkable" and "Uh" No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Like others, I’m not certain what you can say about something like this, so I’ll mention what I do know:

-It has no holes in it, except on the ends, so doesn’t leak air, other than where it should.
-It’s smooth on both ends, so I can fit it inside of black sewer pipe I’ve cut into couplers, or into flex hose.
-It bends air, which, I believe, most straight pipes can’t do.
-It doesn’t glare under intense shop lighting.
-It’s ends are not over-sized, so I didn’t have to grind anything off to get it to fit in couplers and hoses. I should note that I, like another reviewer, I had to gasket it with WD-40’s companion (duct tape) to insure an air tight connection between it and other four star air handling components.
-It doesn’t need batteries.

Now for the cons:

-It didn’t come with a free, three horse power dust collector, with a one micron canister filter [and a cyclone extractor].
-It didn’t come with batteries (but see the last note in the positives above).
-It’s not clear if this one starts low and bends up to the left, or starts high and bends down to the right.
-I had to turn my monitor until I got one that went in the same direction I needed.
-The one I got was much bigger than the one in the picture (which turned out to work in my favor).

If you can get past the cons, noted above, this will, probably, be just fine for your needs.

View Kelly's profile

1939 posts in 2874 days

View michaelinthebasement's profile

#1 posted 02-09-2016 08:40 PM

Great review. Pro- good for a few chuckles. Con- nearly a complete waste of time, except for the aforementioned chuckles. (Wait. I’ll make that a pro since I am actually actively wasting time right now since all my work is done for the day.

Enjoy your new elbow.