more than I will ever need

Review by kenthemadcarpenter posted 01-26-2016 10:31 AM 2951 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
more than I will ever need No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I had gotten this as a christmas gift about four years ago. This is more than I will ever need in a circular saw. It has several features that I really l like, Tool free bevel adjustment is quick and easy to use. Tilt lock Handle adjustment is a nice addition. She is a beast when it comes to power, she cuts through materials like butter.

View kenthemadcarpenter's profile

kenthemadcarpenter

View TheWoodRaccoon's profile

TheWoodRaccoon

#1 posted 01-26-2016 12:39 PM

I’ve read a lot of great reviews on this saw. Thanks for sharing!

-- still trying to think of a clever signature......

View Arcola60's profile

Arcola60

#2 posted 01-26-2016 01:31 PM

I have the same saw. I bought it three years ago. The two Craftsman that I had could not be repaired any more. I should have thrown them out at the first sign of trouble. Wow, what a nice saw. Such an improvement, compared to what I had.

View mramseyISU's profile

mramseyISU

#3 posted 01-26-2016 07:54 PM

I’ve had one of these saws for 6 or 7 years now. I don’t use it a lot but I didn’t ever want to buy another circular saw again and I think I’ve found my life partner. The first job I ever did with it I swapped out the blade for a diamond tipped one and cut apart a poured concrete step so I could hammer it out. That saw never quit and it’s still running strong. I also picked up a 40 tooth blade for breaking down sheet goods and that’s been a great investment for the saw.

-- Trust me I'm an engineer.

View kenthemadcarpenter's profile

kenthemadcarpenter

#4 posted 01-26-2016 08:00 PM

Before I always thought all circular saws were the same, then I got this one, and now i Know better.

View BigAl98's profile

BigAl98

#5 posted 01-27-2016 05:46 AM

Got one too! Great saw, got it over 10 years ago (at least it seems that way). Never had a problem, never had it fail. Only trouble was the electric cord rubber connection cracked…heard that was a problem. I just electrical taped it up. Its a heavy beast, but sometimes you need the heft to bull thru stuff. I use it, maybe once or twice a year on construction work that crops up at home every once in awhile. I like others have said, was tired of buying cheap saws, that failed after a couple years….wanted one that would last. Its a pretty tough saw, with enough features….the adjustable handle I’ve only found once of use.

-- Al,New Jersey -To thine own self be true

#6 posted 01-27-2016 03:39 PM

Not pretending that it is as good as this one is, even remotely, years ago I bought a Skill saw at Walmart for $22.00,it still run like chief.