Dynaglo 50K-200K LP/Propane Heater

Review by ajthomas5009 posted 01-20-2016 05:31 AM 2856 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Dynaglo 50K-200K LP/Propane Heater No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This is only an initial review because I’ve only had this heater for a week now and have used it 2x’s. I got it for $60 new in box off CL but reg price is 130$ at BORG. I used to have a 15K tank top LP Radiant heater which was nice when close by and a 50K-80K kerosene salamander that worked well but smelled and was LOUD!!!

First off let me tell you for the same price as a decent NEW kero salamander you can get this bad lad that is at least 2-4x stronger and quite a bit quieter. At full throttle the heater took about 20min to heat up my uninsulated 2.5 car garage to a toasty temp and it was 5 deg F out tonight. Im guessing after 20mins the temp was about 50 deg F. Plenty warm with a hoody, sweats and sandals w/no socks lmao. Not did it only out perform its Kero cousin but it did it at half the noise. Don’t get me wrong , at full throttle this LP heater still made a bit of noise but it was at least half the noise of a salamander.

This is not to mention the fact that LP/propane is usually cheaper and WAY cleaner burning. So for those of you looking for a med-strong heating solution this is a unit to look at!!!

Not that it does suck gas at the 200k setting est. 5lb hr but does get about 12hrs at the 50k setting. But the odor is next to none and at the highest setting it will singe arm hair at 6 ft directly above lmao.

Im really stoked about the performance of this heater because since the new year Michigan has been in a bit of a deep freeze. With the warmer temps in the fall and earlier winter I was totally unprepared for the winte,r and until I picked up this heater last week I was beginning to get really depressed because of the recent lack of shop time.

-- Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

View ajthomas5009's profile

ajthomas5009

View OggieOglethorpe's profile

OggieOglethorpe

#1 posted 01-21-2016 07:57 PM

Don’t forget the CO detector… They’re cheap, and these things can put out a lot of CO into an insulated space.

#2 posted 01-23-2016 04:40 PM

Congrats and love the sandals

-- Norman - I never never make a mistake, I just change the design.