Wrist Attached 3.25"x2.25" Dry Erase Board

Review by Holbs posted 01-01-2016 10:43 PM 2535 views 0 times favorited 9 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Wrist Attached 3.25"x2.25" Dry Erase Board No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Just started to use this thing. It’s awesome :) Many times during a project, I have 5,000 numbers and fractions flying through my head. I go measure something and move to cut it, just to forget what that measurement was. Measure twice and cut once. This little pad helps a great deal. It’s only $11 and cheaply made, but it is what it is. Elastic band to go around your arm (or leg or whatever application) secured via velcro. Comes with dry erase marker with the little white board eraser that snaps in. I almost feel like a quarterback now. I used my arm & hand in the picture cause …. well… I like my hand better than the one on Amazon.

Amazon Link

-- The Carpenter Bee is derived from the Ancient Greek word wood-cutter

View Holbs's profile

Holbs

1870 posts in 2029 days

View AandCstyle's profile

AandCstyle

#1 posted 01-01-2016 11:39 PM

Holbs, that is sort of like a iwatch but costs about $1000 less. I like it! :)

-- Art

#2 posted 01-02-2016 11:14 AM

Good review explaing this tool. Not for me, but I can see the appeal to others. Maybe if Stumpy Nubs used this…

View ellen35's profile

ellen35

#3 posted 01-02-2016 12:02 PM

Interesting idea but I don’t think I could wear something around my wrist that might interfere with tool usage and taking it on and off defeats the purpose. But… I don’t even wear a watch anymore!

-- "Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good." Voltaire

#4 posted 01-02-2016 01:57 PM

Interesting idea but I don t think I could wear something around my wrist that might interfere with tool usage and taking it on and off defeats the purpose. But… I don t even wear a watch anymore!

- ellen35

and for some guys “THE WEDING ring”

#5 posted 01-02-2016 02:03 PM

I smell a Stumpy Nubs gorrilla marketing scam.

View htl's profile

htl

#6 posted 01-02-2016 02:32 PM

I like the clip for the pen.
When I first saw it I thought the first thing that will happen is I would loss the pen but with the clip it’s safer.

-- Learn More About Making Wooden Models. An Index Of My Model making Blogs. http://lumberjocks.com/htl/blog/116729

View builtinbkyn's profile

builtinbkyn

#7 posted 01-02-2016 03:26 PM

Like being a quarterback in your shop. I like it, but probably would forget to put it on my wrist :) I just scribble the dimensions on some scrap and cross them off as I make the cuts.

-- Bill, Yo!......in Brooklyn & Steel City :)

View AZWoody's profile

AZWoody

#8 posted 01-03-2016 01:37 AM

That’s cool. I haven’t seen that before.
I am always scatterbrained when it comes to numbers. That’s something I could use.

View Woodmything's profile

Woodmything

#9 posted 02-13-2016 08:07 PM

I bought one after seeing this product here and I have to say being someone hit on the head many times by a hammer this really helps me remember numerous measurements to take to the saw. It really is not a pain on the wrist and fits over my work jacket. The pen stays in place no longer digging through pockets to find something to write with. I highly recommend if you are doing many things at once.