This Mallet is How to Do It!

Review by Dave G posted 12-30-2015 05:17 PM 2136 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
This Mallet is How to Do It! No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I was in Ocean State Job Lots two weeks ago and saw some deadblow mallets for sale. There was a 1-LB and a larger one (3-LB?). At $3.99 for the small one I didn’t have much to lose. And I didn’t lose a cent. What a bargain! It works perfectly and does not leave any marks and does not get dented itself. I don’t think you can go wrong when there are many other folks out there trying to sell these mallets at over $20.

This is a perfect example of what we should enthusiastically let the Chinese make.

-- Dave, New England - “We are made to persist. that's how we find out who we are.” ― Tobias Wolff

View Dave G's profile

Dave G

331 posts in 1950 days

1 comment so far

View ClammyBallz's profile

ClammyBallz

#1 posted 12-30-2015 07:32 PM

I have a couple of them from HF, they’re great for assembly. Like you said, they don’t leave any marks.