Delta 36-725 table saw, 2 year review

Review by kirbi69 posted 12-14-2015 06:45 PM 8330 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Delta 36-725  table saw, 2 year review No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Heres a link to the video…

View kirbi69's profile

kirbi69

View ADBuilt's profile

ADBuilt

#1 posted 01-02-2016 05:46 AM

I have also had this saw for a couple years now. I use it almost daily with my projects. I have been extremely pleased with how well it has held up. Getting this saw was a game changer for me. My old saw would jump around when turned on and the fence never stayed parallel to the blade. With this saw there is no vibration and it is quiet! After initial set up I have never had to adjust the fence. I was worried about the saw’s HP before buying it, but as long as you have the correct blade and it is sharp I have never had a problem with it bogging down. Glad to see another person is having great luck with it as well.

View EricLew's profile

EricLew

#2 posted 01-05-2016 03:01 AM

I have mine for almost a year and a half now and also couldn’t be happier. It was my first “real table saw” previously having a little Craftsman bench top saw. As a hobbyist, I only get to use it on weekends, but it hasn’t given me a single issue since I got it set up the first time. I have made several projects and it has served me better than I could have hoped. There is a community of 36-725 owners here who feel the same way, and I regret this saw has gotten a bad rep because of issues a few have had. I would buy it again in a minute.

-- I love the smell of coffee in the morning, and sawdust in the afternoon