Woodshop News

Review by Popintraining posted 01-23-2008 07:46 AM 2552 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Woodshop News Woodshop News No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Anyone not familiar with this magazine is in for a real treat. This monthly publication is an excellent source of information for any woodworking enthusiast on almost any subject. Inspiring stories about craftsman, their businesses and tips on what it takes to be successful are featured in every issue, along with tip’s on building, finishing and just about everything you else you can imagine. This magazine has been an invaluable tool for me in furthering my knowledge of building interiors and just woodworking in general.
This publication is also keeping up with the times with a great website and brand new blog about woodworking.
This publication is just over $20 for a year subscription delivered right to your door.

-- Illegitimis nil carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

-- ~ Debbie, Canada (

View Paul's profile

#2 posted 01-23-2008 05:51 PM

Ditto on the endorsement

I’m not a “pro” but I certainly enjoy reading this newspaper. I especially enjoy the stories about the small shop owners.

-- Paul, Texas

View Bill's profile

#3 posted 01-23-2008 05:56 PM

I like the magazine as well. It has great stories, especially on how some people started their businesses. A lot of good information in each issue.

-- Bill, Turlock California,

View ffhair's profile

#4 posted 01-26-2008 12:08 AM

Looks very interesting. I’m always looking for good publications

-- Oops

View john's profile

#5 posted 01-20-2010 12:11 AM

I have a Extreme Birdhouse article coming out in this magazine for Feb 2010 issue .
I wish i knew if it was out yet ?

-- John in Belgrave (Website) ,