Blue Spruce Large Marking Knife

Review by kd_walmsley posted 10-17-2015 07:17 PM 2596 views 0 times favorited 6 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Blue Spruce Large Marking Knife Blue Spruce Large Marking Knife Blue Spruce Large Marking Knife Click the pictures to enlarge them

Very happy with the product. Fit and finish are excellent. Delivery time was only a few days. I use it as you would hold a pencil and it fits my large hand well. Blade was sharp and useable out of the box.

View Mainiac Matt 's profile

Mainiac Matt

#1 posted 10-19-2015 03:39 PM

looks nice… where did you get it? Link?

-- Pine is fine, but Oak's no joke!

#2 posted 10-19-2015 05:09 PM

View bobasaurus's profile

bobasaurus

#3 posted 10-19-2015 10:32 PM

Blue spruce tools are some of the finest out there, very nice. I saw some in person at handworks this year. The form and polish of the handles are amazing.

-- Allen, Colorado (Instagram @bobasaurus_woodworking)

View RGtools's profile

RGtools

#4 posted 10-24-2015 03:08 PM

I own one myself, I love it. Good layout tools are so important and often the most overlooked in a tool kit.

A video for sharpening this tool to get the most out of it.

<iframe src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/622fDmpM8JA” frameborder=”0” height=”360” width=”640”></iframe>

-- Make furniture that lasts as long as the tree - Ryan

#5 posted 10-24-2015 07:23 PM

VERY useful video post. Thank you.

A video for sharpening this tool to get the most out of it.

- RGtools

View Blackberry's profile

Blackberry

#6 posted 11-15-2015 02:53 AM

Get yourself a wine cork and stick onto the end, it’ll provide protection when not in use. I too have one from Blue Spruce, great marking knife.