Not solely a woodworking tool but none the less.

Review by TraumaJacques posted 1976 days ago 1937 views 0 times favorited 0 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Not solely a woodworking tool but none the less. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I don’t know about you but I use screwdrivers allot around the shop. The problem is that there are so many different type and size of screws that I need several on hand at all time. They inevitably fall on the floor roll under the bench or simply disappear or blend in the mess on the bench top. Over the years I have bought several “multi “screwdrivers and they pretty much all were garbage.

Now this one I must say is the “best screwdriver I have ever owned and will never buy another kind as long as they make them why?

1. The handle is hefty and comfortable giving you a great grip and lots of torque.

2. The bits are spring loaded both ways, meaning they load and lock with the push of a button and retract the same way (kind of like a switch blade knife). This is real handy when changing bits with one hand.

3. The bits include: Phillips number 1&2, Slotted 3/16 and 1/4 and Robertson number 1&2.

4. The handle is bright orange and glows in saw dust. Well not really but it does stand out.

5. The bits are made with really hard metal so they do not strip like so many of my others did.

Overall this is a good tool. I know it is an under appreciated tool but the minute you need one and there is none around you value the thing for what it is worth.
For under $ 20.00 CAD you can not go wrong.

-- All bleeding will eventually stop.

View TraumaJacques's profile