Evolution rage Review

Review by toolman posted 02-28-2009 04:46 AM 5336 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Evolution rage Review No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

If your like us you might never have heard of the power tool manufacture called Evolution power tools. We tested this bad boy the other day and it is awesome. Lots of power and very easy to control. We cut Rebar, wood with nails, plastic and aluminum. Oh yeah, it was all with one blade. They also offer a diamond blade and we cut through concrete and stone with no problem. The interesting thing about this saw is after we cut the steel, we could work with it right away, it wasn’t hot.
When you look at this saw, it is very unusual looking. You would think with the motor sitting on the left hand side it would be hard to control, but that wasn’t the case. Now the saw is designed to be used with two hands, but we had enough control where we could use one hand. Now safety comes first so always use two hands.
We had a big write up about this saw with a video, so I could go on and on, but I won’t. If your in the market for a new circular saw, take a look at the Rage.

-- Toolman - http://www.professional-power-tool-guide.com

View toolman's profile

toolman

View sIKE's profile

sIKE

#1 posted 02-28-2009 05:30 AM

This is a very interesing saw I can’t wait to see one in action.

-- //FC - Round Rock, TX - "Experience is what you get just after you need it"

View pitchnsplinters's profile

pitchnsplinters

#2 posted 03-01-2009 03:49 AM

Thanks for the review. Pretty impressive. I’m not usually wowed by a tool that can do so many things because they usually don’‘t do any one very well. It’s probably worth a serious look depending on the line of work you’re in. Thanks again.

-- Just 'cause a cat has kittens in the oven, it don't make 'em biscuits.

View Dick, & Barb Cain's profile

Dick, & Barb Cain

#3 posted 03-06-2009 10:24 PM

Looks good, my old saw is getting so I need to do some repairs on it.

I’m going to shop around see if I can find the best deal for it..

If anyone knows where that best deal is, let me know.