RIDGID GEN5X Combo Kit, Up For Review + A Giveaway!

Review by woodshopmike posted 08-06-2015 01:50 PM 3852 views 0 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
RIDGID GEN5X Combo Kit, Up For Review + A Giveaway! No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Alright y’all, I’ve recently reviewed the GEN5X line of tools and I gotta say I’m nothing short of impressed with the features, quality, and power.

So, like normal the GEN5X review is on my blog, but what’s awesome (and what everyone is probably more interested in) is that RIDGID is sponsoring a giveaway for the GEN5X Combo Kit.

So if free tools sound good to you then enter the giveaway at the bottom of the review. If free tools don’t sound good then, well you have more self control than me :)

View Arlin Eastman's profile

Arlin Eastman

#1 posted 08-06-2015 02:29 PM

Well to me something is better then nothing. So I will read your review and put in for the chance to win and the other vets I teach will love to use it too.

-- It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

#2 posted 08-06-2015 02:30 PM

Good luck to you Arlin!

View Arlin Eastman's profile

Arlin Eastman

#3 posted 08-06-2015 06:46 PM

I guess I am not going to. I am not on FB, twitter, or the other ones. So good luck to others.

-- It is always the right time, to do the right thing.

#4 posted 08-06-2015 06:52 PM

Arlin,

you can login with your email and still enter with the “click for daily bonus entry” and “visit this page entry”

Just trying to help ya out there :)

View doubleDD's profile

doubleDD

#5 posted 08-06-2015 07:05 PM

I do not own any Ridgid cordless tools but have used them on occasion. I find them to be built well and handle the demand of todays needs.

-- Dave, Downers Grove, Il. -------- When you run out of ideas, start building your dreams.

View roo60's profile

roo60

#6 posted 08-07-2015 09:29 PM

Thank you for the review on the cordless package. Glad to see that 4.0 AH batteries are being given instead of the usual 2.0 AH or 1.5 AH.

View RogerBean's profile

RogerBean

#7 posted 08-09-2015 03:58 PM

A review is a review. A link is a link. A link to your blog is not a review. If you want me to read it, post the actual review here.