HQRP washable Shopvac replacement filters

Review by dschlic1 posted 07-27-2015 05:03 PM 3213 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
HQRP washable Shopvac replacement filters No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I purchased four of these filters about two years ago. Most of the OEM filters would not stand up and were difficult to clean. These are excellent filters, easy to clean (wash them off with water) and extremely durable. After two years of use I have yet to have one fail. These filters are rater H12 or in the newer ratings E12. Not clean room standards but more than good enough for a shop vacuum. The only down side is that they do not come with the cover that goes on the end of the filter and fastens it to the vac. However if you have been using OEM filters you should have several of these laying around.

View dschlic1's profile

dschlic1

#1 posted 07-27-2015 10:12 PM

Price ? Location / Vendor? What model vac are you using them on ?

View stidrvr's profile

stidrvr

#2 posted 07-27-2015 11:09 PM

I bought a Rigid shopvac about 8 years ago, and didn’t take long to plug up the stock filter. I bought one of the reusable HEPA filters from Rigid and I have been happy with it. I will say though, on my Shopvac brand vacuum, I do use the bags. Since they are mainly used to power my ClearVue cyclone or light cleaning, Im not to worried about them puncturing, but I dod wish there was a washable replacement. I may have to look into these.

View ArtistryinWood's profile

ArtistryinWood

#3 posted 07-28-2015 01:46 PM

These work well.

-- It seem's to me i could live my life, a lot better than i think i am. Andrew, Midland, Ont.

View dschlic1's profile

dschlic1

#4 posted 07-28-2015 04:56 PM

These can be purchased from Amazon four for $30. HQRP also has a website www.hqrp.com. I am using them on a 16 gallon Shopvac and a 5 gallon Shopvac. Don’t know the model numbers right off hand. BTW HQRP makes filters for a wide range of devices.

View empty5853's profile

empty5853

#5 posted 08-02-2015 11:43 PM

Do they make a washable filter for a Rigid model WD1851 (16 gal. 6.5 hp)? My owners manual says it takes a VF5000 Quick Lock filter. If not, does anyone know who does?

Thanks.