Fein 9-20-24 Mini Turo Vacuum

Review by ND2ELK posted 01-24-2009 04:32 AM 5965 views 2 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Fein 9-20-24 Mini Turo Vacuum Fein 9-20-24 Mini Turo Vacuum Fein 9-20-24 Mini Turo Vacuum Click the pictures to enlarge them

I just bought a Fein 9-20-24 Mini Turbo vacuum. The features are: 6-gals, compact, quiet (60dB), variable speed, 6 wheels for stability, cloth filter bag that extracts 5 micron dust, 16’ hose and cord. You can also plug your equipment into it and when you start up you machine it automatically turns the vac on and off when using the machine. It is a little pricey but will worth it. I highly recommend this vaccum.

-- Mc Bridge Cabinets, Iowa

View ND2ELK's profile

ND2ELK

#1 posted 01-25-2009 07:26 PM

I bought a similar vacuum a few years ago, the brand name on it is WAP, it has a auto switch for electrical tools and pneumatic tools. It was an expensive vacuum but very handy and time saving. They have changed their name a few years ago for obvious reasons, but can’t remember their new name.

#2 posted 01-25-2009 08:58 PM

Your correct Barry, Alto it is.

View pickles's profile

pickles

#3 posted 01-26-2009 05:41 AM

I have the Turbo I vacuum and as a vac it is the strongest and most quiet i’ve used. My only problem is the diameterof the hose and fittings. I thinks it’s 1 1/2” and nothing I’ve found fits it except the $100+ accessory kit they sell. Other than that I’m happy with it.

#4 posted 01-26-2009 06:06 AM

Pickles, contact Mr Nozzle, I’m positive they can hook you up with a better hose and accessories, I have one on the WAP and it’s a great product.